Founded in 1989, DSHI Systems is a privately held company, headquartered in the heart of Florida's space coast. DSHI is the leading innovator in triage decision support systems for consumers and health professionals. For the past 12 years, our solutions have been used by the U.S. government and private sector to provide health services to more than 50 million people.
DSHI triage decision support solutions are 100% written and maintained by board certified emergency medicine physicians.
- Click here for more information on the physician authors.
DSHI Systems triage solutions have been used by healthcare professionals for more than 12 years. Currently, the technology is used to direct care for 50 million people.
- Click here to see how the technology has been used by the US Department of Veterans Affairs for the past 10 years.
- Click here to see how MedlinePlus, a service of the US National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health, links to our symptom triage solutions.
- Click here to see how Everydayhealth.com used TriageXpert API to create an award-winning service.
- Click here to visit FreeMD.com, a turnkey consumer triage site with an integrated medical knowledgebase