PDF360 provides your patients with a web-based care plan that encourages them to stay on course.
The virtual health coach is a powerful patient engagement capability built into PDF360. Each time your medical assistant generates a care plan, PDF360 creates a virtual health coach, a custom self-care tool that your patient can access via the web from any device.
Click here to use a virtual health coach for a 65 year-old male with congestive heart failure.
VIRTUAL HEALTH COACH FEATURES:
- Provides your patient with a percentile score to show them how well they are doing to control their condition (100% is a perfect score).
- Includes a personalized interactive care plan. Care plans outline what they must do to raise their score and enjoy better health.
- Care plans contain hyper-links to self-care articles.
- Content is written at the 7th to 9th grade reading level.
- Includes audio and video options for alternative modes of learning and self-improvement.
- Patients can perform self-evaluations to check for improvement.
- Patients are prompted to enter biometric data where appropriate.
- Works on all devices.
- Customers have the option to integrate Virtual Health Coach content into their own portal using our medical library API.
VIRTUAL HEALTH COACH BENEFITS:
- Engage patients to improve disease control and speed their recovery.
- Reduce hospital readmissions.
- Empower and activate caregivers in the home so they join in the effort to improve your patient’s health.
- Improve patient satisfaction.
- Reduces chronic disease complexity to a simple score.
- Detects poorly-controlled patients and warns them to contact provider.
- PDF360 creates a virtual health coach for the top two-dozen discharge diagnoses!