TriageXpert™ empowers your staff to perform expert triage over the phone.
- Provides structured workflow for more than 850 symptoms and injuries for all age groups.
- Processes a wide variety of biometric data, such as weight, height, temperature, pulse, respiratory rate, blood pressure, serum glucose, peak expiratory flow rate, and last normal menstrual period.
- Simple question prompts guide staff through a chief complaint-driven medical history.
- A physician-written, evidence-based algorithm makes recommendations and generates a comprehensive triage note.
- Includes a 28,000 topic medical library so you can provide all your patients with web-based patient instructions on diseases, tests, and medications.
- Sorts to 7 recommended follow-up intervals ranging from 911 to self-care.
- Recommends follow-up location: emergency department, urgent care center, doctor office, dentist, and home.
- Flags cases that could be safely handled via telemedicine.
- Automatically selects appropriate articles from the medical library to provide patient instructions for interim and home care.
- Available as an API or easy-to-deploy widget.
- Establishes triage consistency and accuracy.
- Reduces time to provider for sickest patients.
- Empowers staff to work at the top of their license.
- Automated documentation saves staff time.
- Safely identifies virtual care candidates.
- Assists provider in medical history gathering.
- Comprehensive note augments provider decision making.
- Free web-based training for your staff.
- Easy-to-use solution allows staff to quickly become competent.