TriageXpert POC™ empowers your staff to perform expert triage in the office, urgent care center, or emergency department.
- Provides structured workflow for more than 850 symptoms and injuries for all age groups.
- Processes a wide variety of biometric data, such as weight, height, temperature, pulse, respiratory rate, blood pressure, serum glucose, peak expiratory flow rate, and last normal menstrual period.
- Simple question prompts guide staff through a chief complaint-driven medical history.
- A physician-written, evidence-based algorithm makes recommendations and generates comprehensive triage note.
- Results include system concern (major rule-out), 5-level triage class (ESI compatible), and predicted resources.
- Standard 5-level triage classification includes: Class 1 (see immediately), Class 2 (within 10 minutes), Class 3 (within 30 minutes), Class 4 (within 1 hour), and Class 5 (within 2 hours).
- Flags minor cases that could be safely handled via telemedicine.
- Identifies patients who are at higher risk for requiring additional resources, such as blood testing, urine testing, intravenous fluids, ECG, telemetry, x-rays, ultrasound, CT scan, wound care, and respiratory therapy.
- Identifies patients who are at higher risk for hospitalization.
- Available as an API or easy-to-deploy widget.
- Establishes triage consistency and accuracy.
- Reduces time to provider for sickest patients.
- Empowers staff to work at the top of their license.
- Automated documentation saves staff time.
- Safely identifies virtual care candidates.
- Assists provider in medical history gathering.
- Comprehensive note augments provider decision making.
- Free web-based training for your staff.
- Easy-to-use solution allows staff to quickly become competent.