Abdomen Tender Lower Left and Increasing Swelling 10 Causes
The virtual doctor has found 10 conditions that can cause Abdomen Tender Lower Left and Increasing Swelling.
Mouse over to view each condition's most common symptoms
There is 1 common condition that can cause Abdomen Tender Lower Left and Increasing Swelling.6 uncommon conditions that can cause Abdomen Tender Lower Left and Increasing Swelling.
- Celiac Sprue
- Incarcerated Hernia
- Incarcerated Inguinal Hernia
- Incisional Hernia
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Sickle Cell Anemia
For more information on your symptoms:
- Ferri's Clinical Advisor, Fred F. Ferri - 2007
- Griffith's 5-Minute Clinical Consult, Mark Dambro - 2006
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, Anthony S. Fauci, Eugene Braunwald, Dennis L. Kasper, Stephen L. Hauser, Dan L. Longo, J. Larry Jameson, Joseph Loscalzo - 2008
- Emergency medicine: a comprehensive study guide; Judith E. Tintinalli, Gabor D. Kelen, J. Stephan Stapczynski - 2004
- Nelson textbook of pediatrics, Robert Kliegman, Richard E. Behrman, Waldo Emerson Nelson - 2007