Abdominal Pains and New Pain in My Legs 9 Causes
The virtual doctor has found 9 conditions that can cause Abdominal Pains and New Pain in My Legs.
Mouse over to view each condition's most common symptoms
There are 2 somewhat common conditions that can cause Abdominal Pains and New Pain in My Legs.7 rare conditions that can cause Abdominal Pains and New Pain in My Legs.
- Acute Intermittent Porphyria
- Addison's Disease
- Adult Still's Disease
- Discoid Lupus
- Drug Induced Lupus
For more information on your symptoms:
- Ferri's Clinical Advisor, Fred F. Ferri - 2007
- Griffith's 5-Minute Clinical Consult, Mark Dambro - 2006
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, Anthony S. Fauci, Eugene Braunwald, Dennis L. Kasper, Stephen L. Hauser, Dan L. Longo, J. Larry Jameson, Joseph Loscalzo - 2008
- Emergency medicine: a comprehensive study guide; Judith E. Tintinalli, Gabor D. Kelen, J. Stephan Stapczynski - 2004
- Nelson textbook of pediatrics, Robert Kliegman, Richard E. Behrman, Waldo Emerson Nelson - 2007