Urine Color is Red and Abnormal Appearing Stools 6 Causes
The virtual doctor has found 6 conditions that can cause Urine Color is Red and Abnormal Appearing Stools.
Mouse over to view each condition's most common symptoms
There are 6 rare conditions that can cause Urine Color is Red and Abnormal Appearing Stools.
- Hemophilia A
- Hemophilia B
- Marburg Hemorrhagic Fever
- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Von Willebrand's Disease
- Yellow Fever
For more information on your symptoms:
- Ferri's Clinical Advisor, Fred F. Ferri - 2007
- Griffith's 5-Minute Clinical Consult, Mark Dambro - 2006
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, Anthony S. Fauci, Eugene Braunwald, Dennis L. Kasper, Stephen L. Hauser, Dan L. Longo, J. Larry Jameson, Joseph Loscalzo - 2008
- Emergency medicine: a comprehensive study guide; Judith E. Tintinalli, Gabor D. Kelen, J. Stephan Stapczynski - 2004
- Nelson textbook of pediatrics, Robert Kliegman, Richard E. Behrman, Waldo Emerson Nelson - 2007