Pain in My Right Foot and Abnormal Foot Swelling 18 Causes
The virtual doctor has found 18 conditions that can cause Pain in My Right Foot and Abnormal Foot Swelling.
Mouse over to view each condition's most common symptoms
There are 8 common conditions that can cause Pain in My Right Foot and Abnormal Foot Swelling.
- Foot Cellulitis
- Foot Contusion
- Foot Injury
- Foot Wound
- Heel Bursitis
- Wound Infection
For more information on your symptoms:
- Ferri's Clinical Advisor, Fred F. Ferri - 2007
- Griffith's 5-Minute Clinical Consult, Mark Dambro - 2006
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, Anthony S. Fauci, Eugene Braunwald, Dennis L. Kasper, Stephen L. Hauser, Dan L. Longo, J. Larry Jameson, Joseph Loscalzo - 2008
- Emergency medicine: a comprehensive study guide; Judith E. Tintinalli, Gabor D. Kelen, J. Stephan Stapczynski - 2004
- Nelson textbook of pediatrics, Robert Kliegman, Richard E. Behrman, Waldo Emerson Nelson - 2007