Feeling Dizzy and Itchy Skin 16 Causes
The virtual doctor has found 16 conditions that can cause Feeling Dizzy and Itchy Skin.
Mouse over to view each condition's most common symptoms
There are 4 common conditions that can cause Feeling Dizzy and Itchy Skin.7 somewhat common conditions that can cause Feeling Dizzy and Itchy Skin.
- Alcoholic Hepatitis
- Allergic Urticaria
- Drug Allergy
- Drug Side Effect
- Heat Illness
- Stress Reaction
- Ferri's Clinical Advisor, Fred F. Ferri - 2007
- Griffith's 5-Minute Clinical Consult, Mark Dambro - 2006
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, Anthony S. Fauci, Eugene Braunwald, Dennis L. Kasper, Stephen L. Hauser, Dan L. Longo, J. Larry Jameson, Joseph Loscalzo - 2008
- Emergency medicine: a comprehensive study guide; Judith E. Tintinalli, Gabor D. Kelen, J. Stephan Stapczynski - 2004
- Nelson textbook of pediatrics, Robert Kliegman, Richard E. Behrman, Waldo Emerson Nelson - 2007